That hat looks bad. That hat looks bad.

Interesting

It's an interesting idea. It's ok, similar to the office skit by JohnnyUtah. But the fact is, it's just a bit too short for my liking. It would have improved with some plot, and some extension would have made it better.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Brilliant!

A superb piece of work oyu created. Certainly making it in sync with the sound from the film was quite a challenge, nut you passed it easily. It was really superb, and the graphic effects were smashing! Well done!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

The best ever madness ever shown on the internet!

This has got to be by far the most supreme and violent installation of madness ever devised! Your never ceases to amaze me one bit! The graphics are superb in every way, and the plot was easily manageable. I somehow admire the way how the different colours mould into the black and white mood of the whole ontext of the film. Anyway, keep it up! This is fabulous!

Blitz Balloon Blitz Balloon

Cool Game

It's actually quite a good and challenging game you made. I admire the way you themed it on Warld War 2 as well. The graphics were excellently drawn, and the challenge was definitely... well, challenging. I know I slipped up on ore than one occasion. Well made.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

It's too hard

I'm sorry but I somehow find it too hard and majorly discomforting with the loud noise for game over. It's really hard. I can't seem to get key areas very well, and the time goes by too fast. Sorry for this criticism but it's just so hard to do.

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Revamped to the Max!

Wowee! Truly the best game and best revamped adventure yet! The graphics were stunning and nicely actionscripted, despite no low quality control. Anyway, was disappointed about the 'to be continued' at the end. Means I'll have to play the next adventure!

_-={Apocalypse}=-_ _-={Apocalypse}=-_

Tense

Really nice piece. The score must have taken a while to write out. I also like the fact that this piece really brings out the feeling of being really tense in a serious situation, just like on Dark Cut 2, where you have to hurry to save the patient. Very nicely composed.

MaestroRage responds:

the score for this was produced in roughly 10-12 hours, depending on mastering, and the number of times I listened through it for perfection sake. Despite all this the theme in my opinion is far from over. There are many equalizing factors to throw in, expansion, work that could be done on it etc. Though at this stage, it is good enough to sit around and take up internet space :D!

The song itself was not meant to depict urgency, more hostility, but Dark Cut 2 was brilliant in the way that it brought that urgency into it.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!