Blitz Balloon Blitz Balloon

Cool Game

It's actually quite a good and challenging game you made. I admire the way you themed it on Warld War 2 as well. The graphics were excellently drawn, and the challenge was definitely... well, challenging. I know I slipped up on ore than one occasion. Well made.

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

It's too hard

I'm sorry but I somehow find it too hard and majorly discomforting with the loud noise for game over. It's really hard. I can't seem to get key areas very well, and the time goes by too fast. Sorry for this criticism but it's just so hard to do.

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Revamped to the Max!

Wowee! Truly the best game and best revamped adventure yet! The graphics were stunning and nicely actionscripted, despite no low quality control. Anyway, was disappointed about the 'to be continued' at the end. Means I'll have to play the next adventure!

String Avoider 2 String Avoider 2

Really nice game

Quite a challenge you've made here. Well done. THe graphics were nicely laid out and the style was really suitable. I managed to conquer all the levels, and trust me, it wasn't easy.

P.S. For all you budding gamers out there. When playing, make nice wide turns, don't make it too tight. Also, the Zoom In function comes real handy.

Scribble 2! Scribble 2!

It was, okayish

It was an okay game. But however, i'm gonna be honest. I think you exaggerated it too much because of the jointy camera. I preferred the previous version.

Candy Cane Crisis Candy Cane Crisis

Very cool

Awesome game. I loved the graphics and I laughed when I heard the background music! Christmas songs combined with Mario. Very amusing. Very nicely done and styled.

Usable Preloader Tutorial Usable Preloader Tutorial

I did it!!!

To be honest, this has been the most helpful out of all the preloader tutorials in the portal. I manged to successfully make my own preloader and it will be used in my animations.

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

Yeah, err.....

I did play this, and found it interesting. The new weapons were better in graphics as was the scenery, and the new hacks were astonshing. But to be honest, I actually prefer the first one cos it didn't have a high score and it was a great stress reliever.

Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod Capt. Low-Rez: Blastopod

Blastopod!

A truly brilliant game! The story made sense, and the bosses, enemies and the laser effects were totally awesome. I managed to complete it. the ending was rather amusing. Will there be a sequel?