That hat looks bad. That hat looks bad.

Interesting

It's an interesting idea. It's ok, similar to the office skit by JohnnyUtah. But the fact is, it's just a bit too short for my liking. It would have improved with some plot, and some extension would have made it better.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Brilliant!

A superb piece of work oyu created. Certainly making it in sync with the sound from the film was quite a challenge, nut you passed it easily. It was really superb, and the graphic effects were smashing! Well done!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

The best ever madness ever shown on the internet!

This has got to be by far the most supreme and violent installation of madness ever devised! Your never ceases to amaze me one bit! The graphics are superb in every way, and the plot was easily manageable. I somehow admire the way how the different colours mould into the black and white mood of the whole ontext of the film. Anyway, keep it up! This is fabulous!

Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

Truly superb!

Another brilliant episode of Salad Fingers! Nicely done Dave! The plotline is still bizarre as it always has been, but slightly more so. Such a good episode! I wonder when it will be available for the PSP and iPod.

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

Really Nice

A Brilliant flash done nicely. I would absolutely give this a first place in that competition you mentioned. Nice plotline, and awesome action and use of sprites. By the way, how an where on earth did you get the music for this flash anyway? I almost seems impossible to find it

Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing

A truly great spoof!

This has got to be the funniest Phoenix Wrong spoof ever made, particularly with the Green Wing theme. I was laughing my head off and other things as well just at the utter nonce of the whole thing. Really woncerful.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Hmmm, you need to rethink things a bit

Yeah, another great madness film as always. Blood and guts, guns 'n' swords. All wrapped together. Near the end, with the red eyes guy, it made me wonder if you'll ever make a sequel.

But I'll have to be honest with you. Like one other reviewer mentioned, it's no longer funny. The more it stays like this, the more worrying it becomes, as in will you ever make something different, that sort of thing. But anyway, keep it up.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

A truly great movie by far!!!

The best ever BunnyKill, and, well only film that has got to be superb! The menu was scripted nicely, the plot astounding, everything was flawless! THis really deserves to be number 1!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Holy Cow!!!

Yes, a really long wait. Really boring. I actually expected things to go well... for once. First metal sonic, then the koopa brothers, and now, the axem rangers x?!?!?!?!?! Seriously man, soon this story is going to end in tragedy

Paperback Writer Paperback Writer

Nice

That was actually really nice. I particularly liked the tweening in the images and what's more, it was hilarious. You should make more films like this.

BaconisGood4You responds:

Thanks a lot for the review CrazyMacYo. I actually didn't intend to make it funny (I'm not nearly so ambitious. I was aiming for dry sarcasm or grin-worthy stuff), but I'm really glad it came off that way. I'm not too confident with my humor but it feels good to pull it off.

I'll definitely come back to this style sometime.